Everyone, men and women, are invited to an evening of pampering.
Silent auction, gift bags, door prizes, food, drink, and great company will fill our event. Invite your friends and family. This will be an incredible event.
This is a fundraiser for church, so donations are welcome!
- Dr Matt from Robin Center Chiropractic will be available to talk about the benefits of Chiropractic care and total wellness.
- Lynda Jones, esthetician from Rocco Altobelli, will be providing mini facials and skin care/makeup consultation.
- Ali Runyon, a hairstylist from Rocco Altobelli, will be providing hair services and consultations. Ali is going on a mission trip so a percentage of the evening’s proceeds will benefit her cause
- We will be doing yoga, so bring your yoga mats if interested in participating.
- Massage therapy by Cheryl Nordquist.
- Jen Hawes will be providing manicures (including gel polish) and express pedicures.
- There will be a quiet room equipped with adult coloring books and utensils (feel free who bring your own) with soft music playing in the background.
- There will be a wellness presentation from Melaleauca with a focus on essential oils.
- Dale and Sheryl Fisher will be providing Reiki treatments
We will have child care available , provided by our youth (donations also welcome for the child care, as a fundraiser for the youth mission trip this summer. Dinner and snacks will be provided for the kiddos, too).